The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for the company’s digital marketing and communication strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy for MariDeal and for new and existing products or services.
- Develop the communication strategic plan for MariDeal on all key digital platforms.
- Build, refine and maintain MariDeal’s online presence in current channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters). Expand to new channels as needed and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Work across all departments and brainstorm with the Business Development and Management teams to develop and create new business growth strategies.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, competitive analysis, internal performance data, and adjust the digital marketing plan when necessary.
- Create different strategic segments and develop targeted campaigns choosing the most appropriate channels.
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM, CRM, Email, SMM, SMS, Push and Display advertising campaigns.
- Create and manage a calendar of campaigns and events.
- Coordinate and plan Graphic Design workload to ensure that the digital strategy is properly executed, monitored, and closely followed up.
- Provide clear, creative and error-free written content for artworks and approve final content.
- Manage the digital marketing budget, measure and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and assess against set targets.
- Any other specific tasks as required by the business, commercial managers or CEO.
- Degree in Marketing, Media Studies or Communication.
- 3-5 years’ prior experience in an advertising agency or fast paced digital marketing department.
- Well-versed in technology and up to date with current trends.
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- A very strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and perform A/B testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (French is a plus)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MariDeal reserves the right:
- To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.